Dissemination of the project activities and findings.
Dissemination of activities carried out by the research partners which are relevant to the project (publications, academic meetings, related research and teaching programmes, consultancy, etc).
- Distribution takes place through the project’s web site and by request as an electronic file that will be sent via e-mail.
- The main categories of information covered are:
- Project activities carried out by the partners (jointly or locally) (e.g. organization of local workshops during phase 1 of the project; research activities in relation to the local case studies, etc.)
- Participation in academic meetings where papers related to the project are presented (e.g. seminars, conferences, etc.)
- Teaching activities related to the project (e.g. supervision of research students; lectures, etc.)
- Publications related to or derived from the project
- Similar to the above; not directly linked to the project but somewhat relevant to PRINWASS’ theme and interests (e.g. consultancy work; participation in international organizations; publications, etc.)
Last updated: June 2017