Documents from the PRINWASS 2004 Open Workshop
PRINWASS 2004 Open Workshop "Main Trends and
Prospects Characterizing Private Sector Participation in Water and Sanitation: a Discussion of Project Findings".
Oxford, 30 June and 1 July 2004.
PowerPoint presentations for downloading
- "Summary of Workshop Conclusions" [84 KB]
- José Esteban Castro "PRINWASS Objectives, Approach and Structure" [136 KB]
- Giorgos Kallis Cross-comparative Analysis of the Environmental Dimension [912 KB]
- Fernando Saavedra Peláez Cross-comparative Analysis of the Technical Infrastructural Dimension [420 KB]
- Marcelo Coutinho Vargas Cross-comparative Analysis of the Policy-Institutional Dimension [452 KB]
- José Esteban Castro "Cross-comparative analysis of the Economic-financial Dimension" [136 KB]
- Nina Laurie "Cross-comparative analysis of the Socio-political and cultural Dimension" [68 KB]
- Emilio Crenzel and Gustavo Forte "Cross-comparative analysis of the Demo-geographycal Dimension Dimension" [248 KB]
- Jacques Labre "Achieving the UN Goals for Water and Sanitation: What the Private Sector can do (and cannot do)" [1.79 MB]
Second Day - 1 July 2004
Session III: "Regional assessment and main trends"
- José Esteban Castro "Introduction to Regional Trends" [76 KB]
- Osmo Seppälä "The exercise of scenario building. Methodology and examples" [1 MB]
- Ezekiel Nyangeri Nyanchaga Lessons and prospects derived from the case studies – Kenya [172 KB]
- Damas Alfred Mashauri Lessons and prospects derived from the case studies – Tanzania [947 KB]
- Karina Kloster Lessons and prospects derived from the case studies – Mexico [540 KB]
Last updated: July 2004